Monday, May 10, 2010

Recent pics/mods

Hi,

Alright so here is what I've done to my LTR since buying it:
DMC Afterburner quiet series full exhaust, Yoshimura Cherry Bomb, UNI air filter, Outerwears airbox lid, Factory Suzuki MX front bumper (painted black by myself), Shock covers, side frame guards, Pro Armor Fat Peg Nerfs (black), Trail Tech Vapor, Trail Tech 1 1/8 dashboard, ProTaper ATV Mid bend Contour bars ProTaper pillow top grips, Maier plate holder, red PowerMadd Stars with mirrors and hand wrap, Pro Armor full chassis skid plate, rear swingarm skid plate, and A-Arm guards. Also an XC tire setup - 20" rear/21" front ITP T-9 Pro Series GPs on MAXXIS RAZRs.

I haven't actually painted or installed the Factory suzuki MX bumper or the Outerwears airbox lid, but hopefully I will sometime soon. The DMC exhaust wasn't put on properly... I think my torque wrench is busted, as the nuts holding the header to the engine bolts came loose after riding it for 30 mins.

I also got a new camera recently (a Canon Eos rebel T1i), so hopefully my picture quality will improve as I get used to it! Here's a picture of it:

















And of course, some more recent pictures of the LTR (which is currently being worked on so no pictures of how it sits right now):






No comments:

Post a Comment